- ES hour is staying above 50 Hour moving average and the cloud.
- Bulls will become strong above 1185 levels.
- Below 1146.75 Bears will become active and a shorting opportunity might emerge.
- S&P 500 ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL
- Silver Triangle has given a breakout and price is moving in favor of bulls till now.
- Next resistance level is between 39.40 - 40 levels.
- SILVER 30 Minutes is forming a triangle pattern.
- Breakout from this triangle may give a good trading move.
- CRUDE OIL MOVING UP
- Nifty range break has given a good short trade.
- 5000 - 5010 level may act as support
- Nifty may give a bounce but It has to sustain above 5 Day High EMA for a trending move to happen otherwise ti will end up as a bounce.
- Price is yet to test the GAP.
- Indicators are positioned for a bounce but Trend is still down. So one has to wait for nifty to cross crucial resistance levels. Shorting will be easy below 5120 - 5100 levels. Closing above day high can give hope for bulls.
- 5 Day High EMA @ 5228
- GOLD CHANNEL BREAK TRADE
- S&P 500 EOD UPDATE
- Price has moved above 200 week moving average as shown in weekly chart. If price closes the week like this it may give some relief for bulls.
- Hourly charts are turning in favor of bulls with price sustaining above 50 Hour moving average. If price manages to close above the cloud in hour time frame this pull back may pick up momentum.
- But looking at the weekly cloud. It looks like it will be hard to take this pull back beyond some support levels which got broken during this fall.
- 1210 - 1220 level will be hard to close above.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.