- Price staying above the neckline of the resistance line will favor bulls.
- Rising 50 Hour moving average and the trend line shown in 2nd chart can also act as support levels.
- This corrective up move will continue till the Trend line is valid.
- MICRON TECHNOLOGY ANALYSIS
Posted by San at 6:31 PM
Posted by San at 5:02 PM
- Price Failed to stay above 5480 - 5490 level. So we have to see on monday if this level is achieved on closing basis or not.
- Closing above 5490 can give at least 100 Points for bulls.
- Above 5490 The resistance are 5517 and 5605.
- Nifty is filling the GAP between 5453 - 5479.
- We have to see if the strength of bulls lasts above 5479. Daily candle closing above 5480 will favor bulls into next week.
- Target for Inverted Head and shoulders pattern is approximately 5470 level.
- So price should sustain above 5480 - 5490 level for Bullish momentum to continue
Posted by San at 11:41 AM
- Nifty week may try to close above the trend line shown in the first chart.
- So today's closing should happen above 5440 at least for price to stay above the trend line.
- Daily is showing a descending channel. Closing above the resistance line of the channel may give a long trade.
- EURUSD CHART ANALYSIS
Posted by San at 8:53 AM
- Bank Nifty Weekly chart is pausing near the important level of 10430 - 10450. Price closing the week near this level can give an up move in the coming week towards the upper trend line shown in the chart. Price closing near the support level means it forms a descending triangle pattern which is bearish in the medium term. Lets see how the week closes.
- Day is forming a falling wedge pattern. For the pattern to look good it should resist one more time on the upper trend line and fall towards the lower trend line and then give an upper breakout.
- EURUSD CHART ANALYSIS
Posted by San at 7:55 AM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.